Exentri Shadow Priest

Home Forums Applications Exentri Shadow Priest

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dorelei 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Exentri
    Participant

Player Name: Exentri
    Players class / spec: Shadow/holy
    Armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Exentri/simple
    Battletag:Exentri#2931
    Time played on character: 173 days
    Email: [email protected]
    Where do you live (country): Norway
    Previous guild: Myriad
    Reason for leaving previous guild: Raid environment and raid progress lacking.
    Describe your raiding experience: been a casual/semi hardcore raider for on/off periods, Experience in WoD when it was current content
    7/7 HC, 4/7 M
    10/10 HC 1/10 M
    13/13 HC 5/13 M
    How long have you been playing, have you taken any breaks and why?:Vanilla – Cata i raided semi hardcore for periodes, while i also had periods where i didnt raid at all. MoP i didnt play at all. WoD i started out casual in a guild called Fade, went then into Embers ot raid more serious. Stopped raiding with them when my friends left the game. Came back around august when i joined Myriad.
    How did you hear of Macho Men?: Was in talks about a guild merge.
    What do you expect of Macho Men?: To have the fun raid environment i enjoyed in the first raid i had with you.
    What defines a ‘successful’ guild raid run?: in general i would say “if its fun”, for me every raids individually should be “fun” (why else would you bother) and in the long run a successful for me is about progress. So basically fun and progress.
    Any people you know in Macho Men that can vouch for your personality and skill?: Vyril.
    Anything else you would like us to know?:

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Exentri.

Vyrïl
    Participant

Exentri is by far one of my favourite members from Myriad, due to his attendance, raid knowledge and his overall preparation. It’s also worth mentioning he is one of my RL friends.

I can strongly vouch for him 😀 Good luck mate!

Tree

Hey Exentri,

Please add my battletag MikeIsRed#2303 – I’d love to discuss your application further. 🙂

Dorelei
    Keymaster

As discussed: accepted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.