Cyalithe Shadow Priest

Home Forums Applications Cyalithe Shadow Priest

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cyalithe 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Cyalithe
    Participant

Player Name: Cyalithe
    Players class / spec: Shadow / Disci if needed
    Armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Cyalithe/simple
    Battletag: Cyalithe#2337 (so close)
    Time played on character: 9 days, 4 hours (Created the day before Legion launched)
    Email: [email protected]
    Where do you live (country): England
    Previous guild: N/A
    Reason for leaving previous guild: N/A
    Describe your raiding experience:

I am new to progression raiding, however, I have put a lot of time into practising my class and learning everything I can about the new raid content. I am familiar with the tactics of all the bosses in the upcoming raid patch & mythic+ dungeons. Currently even burning mats to get the alchemy 3*s for flasks and pots; I am doing everything I can do to be ready for the patch.

How long have you been playing, have you taken any breaks and why?:

I initially played in Vanilla through to Wrath, but much more casually than I am now. My brothers have both raided semi-hardcore for a long time, and one is currently set to be raiding this content patch in Horizons. I have played many games to a variety of different levels competitively since. I’ve been top 100 in early RoS HC Wizards on Diablo, Diamond on League, was on the top team in the western world for Prime World if anybody’s heard of that. I don’t know how relevant all that is, and it’s not there to impress – you’ve all got your list I’m sure, it’s just to try to show you that despite not playing for long this expansion I’m not a total potato.

How did you hear of Macho Men?: Wowprogress

What do you expect of Macho Men?:

I expect a group of people who all want to do the best they can, and who really enjoy trying and trying again when everything goes tits up.

What defines a ‘successful’ guild raid run?:

In my opinion, a successful guild run is where the group all had fun. Downing bosses should always be the goal, but sometimes that will take many, many tries – and the key thing to me seems to be that the guild that loves doing that is the one that finishes it.

Any people you know in Macho Men that can vouch for your personality and skill?:
    Sadly not, I’ve yet to come across your members ingame that I remember.

Anything else you would like us to know?:

I’m inexperienced, but I learn quickly and I’m more than willing to put in the time. If you want to give me some sort of test to pass then I’ll gladly throw myself at it. Also, just as an aside note, I always feel like a total dick writing applications in which you’re supposed to show (at least to some extent) how good you are – so if I’ve come across that way I promise I’m not like that elseware ><

Thanks for reading, kind of a chunk now that I’ve written it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.