Asdasdjamba Elemental shaman

Home Forums Applications Asdasdjamba Elemental shaman

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Asdasdjamba 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Asdasdjamba
    Participant

Player Name: Asdasdjamba
    Players class / spec: Elemental
    Armory profile link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Asdasdjamba/simple
    Battletag: Jamba#2234
    Time played on character: Total:32d 20h this lvl is 5d & 16hours
    Email: [email protected]
    Where do you live (country): Sweden
    Previous guild: Current Squiggle
    Reason for leaving previous guild: long story short unfairy treated and the guild leader is practicing nepotism with his friends and he wanted to demote me but then when I protested and I wanted to see all my wrong doing one of the co creator checks up warcraftlogs and he notice nothing wrong and he said “wtf we dont have any reason to demote this guy, all these allegations are BS, and I asked why some ppl dont need to play on the same terms as everyone one else (bring flasks,food stay for entire raid night come on time) he could not answear that but  apparently its ok for the guild leaders friends to do this. then after this 45min chat of BS allegations against me they said to the officer “Okey we dont have any proper reason so he can become a member again” and he asked me if I wanted to raid with them in the future and I said “No way” and he replied with “its understandable”

Describe your raiding experience: BC: cleared kara,gruul,magtheridon I killed all but last boss in SSC and TK and only a few bosses in BT no exp in sunwell “in wotlk I cleared everything on normal from nax-trail of crusade 25man and ICC 25man on normal aswell, In cata I only did the first 2 raids skiped firelands and I did the deathwing raid on 25man played everything in mist in dreanor I only did hellfire
    How long have you been playing, have you taken any breaks and why?: break during firelands and start of dreanor guild disbands and nobody needed a tank.
    How did you hear of Macho Men?:wowprogress
    What do you expect of Macho Men?: A decent guild that wants to clear mythic+achivments
    What defines a ‘successful’ guild raid run?: If you combine one of those lvling guilds with 999 members with a mythic raiding guild you would get the perfect combo, Super social and good at raiding.
    Any people you know in Macho Men that can vouch for your personality and skill?: Nope
    Anything else you would like us to know?:If you want to know full story I got some screenshots and Warcraftlogs if you got any questions feel free to ask.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.